Welcome to Menopause Health Matters
Menopause Health Matters is an independent health and wellness website and blog. Helping women to be their own health advocate by providing answers and references to assist in making informed choices about lifestyle changes and treatments and how these can impact their transition through the stages of perimenopause through to postmenopause. Reaching menopause does not have to have a negative impact and can be a time for positive change, in fact, in China menopause is known as the ‘Second Spring’. A time when women find a new and more confident voice, a new beginning!
34 Symptoms of Menopause
Ask our Medical Adviser your question
Do you have a question for our Medical Adviser, Dr Karen Morton?
Valentines’s Day Menu from MHM’s Nutritionist, Charlotte Debeugney. Roasted Tomato and Mozzarella Salad, Warm Lentil Pilaf with Smoked Salmon and an ultra easy desert Avo-choco-coco Mousse. All this together with a few theories about the origins of the days itself.
Our favourite MHM Nutritionist, Charlotte Debeugney has selected ‘six healthy habits for optimal health’ and added some expert tips to stay healthy, happy and strong in 2018.
34 Menopause Symptoms
Changes in Odour
Menopause is simply the natural evidence of the maturing feminine body, something that has been treated as an unnecessary taboo in our culture. It’s not a secret that growing older holds a lot of social, psychological and physiological weight for some women. Thankfully, due to the number of emerging female voices and influences, the collective attitude is becoming more positive and empowering.
- Valentine’s Day Menu
- Six Healthy Habits for Optimal Health in 2018
- Menopause Hair Loss, How To Regain Your Confidence
- Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- NAMS New Position Statement on the use of Hormone Therapy
- My Therapy’s Hypertension App
- Rediscover Your Desire Naturally
- Omega 7 SBA24 for the Relief of Dryness during and after Menopause
- Is there a connection between hot flashes and heart disease?
- The Evidence Base for HRT: what can we believe?