Thank you for you interest in advertising with Menopause Health Matters.
This site captures a target audience which provides companies with an opportunity to enhance their internet marketing campaigns.
Menopause Health Matters currently has in excess of 60,000 unique visitors per month and is certified by the Health on the Net Foundation.
Established in 2012, MHM is dedicated to helping women be their own health advocate in the lead up to menopause and beyond.
MHM seeks to become an independent authority women’s health and wellness website and blog.
The articles at MHM are written with a solid knowledge of keyword research and SEO techniques which consistently rank well in search engine results pages.
While all the articles are written with SEO and ranking in mind, the primary focus is to provide readers with up to date, realistic and optimistic, well-written content. As a result, MHM has a steady and consistent upward trend of organic search engine traffic.
Part of your overall marketing reach
If you have a new product or service to launch
To offer special discounts
To offer a free sample or trial to MHM web visitors
Sponsored Editorial Posts/Articles
Social Media Campaigns
If you have a product or service related to menopause or other women’s health issues and would like to receive the Menopause Health Matters Advertising Media Pack, please use the contact form.
All links in sponsored posts which have effectively been paid for will be “no follow” links in accordance with Google’s guidelines on paid links.
Menopausehealthmatters.com only accepts advertising according to a set of predefined rule and guidelines.
Menopausehealthmatters.com has the sole right to interpret and enforce these guidelines and may change them at any time by issuing a revised set of rules.
- Menopausehealthmatters.com can refuse advertising that is not found to be in line with Menopausehealthmatters.com’s ethical guidelines.
- Menopausehealthmatters.com will not permit advertising for illegal products. Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive or offensive material, including material that misrepresents or ridicules people on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex or physical handicap.
- Advertising must not be related to any of the following: tobacco, weapons, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, pornography or gambling.
- Menopausehealthmatters.com’s Editor must approve all advertisements before they can go live.
- Menopausehealthmatters.com’s acceptance of a banner advertisement cannot be considered an endorsement of the products/services and Menopausehealthmatters.com cannot be held responsible in any way.
- All advertisements must identify the advertiser. Advertising that could be mistaken for editorial content will be labeled as “Advertisement” by Menopausehealthmatters.com.
- Menopause Health Matters works with clients to develop content about a product or service that is both useful and informative in the form of sponsored editorial blog posts/articles. (Menopause Health Matters is not endorsing such products/services). Any sponsored editorial content will clearly be distinguished by “This post is sponsored by….”. On occasions the Editor of Menopause Health Matters may be asked to review a product following which she will offer her unbiased personal opinion.
- Menopausehealthmatters.com maintains a distinct separation between advertisements and editorial content as a hallmark of independence. Advertisers and sponsors cannot interfere with or influence this division in any way. Thus, the two departments must also be separated in a physical sense.
- Menopausehealthmatters.com reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove advertising for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection or cancellation.
- Menopausehealthmatters.com intends to comply with all local and international rules of advertising in a given country of operation. All advertisers and sponsors must therefore do the same. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that this is the case. This includes special rules for pharmaceutical advertising aimed at physicians and consumers. If Menopausehealthmatters.com become aware of a breach, Menopausehealthmatters.com may remove the advertising.