Forties on Fire: Take your Forties by Storm with Simple, Non-Nonsense Steps to Balance and Wholeness.
Forties on Fire is written by Kathryn Kos.
Kathryn is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner with an M.Ed. in Rehabiliation Counseling. By taking a functional approach to health, Kathryn focuses on helping women to overcome emotional and hormonal imbalance, creating diet and fitness plans that lead to total wellness while fostering health sleep and sexuality.
- How to honor your emotions without letting them rule your life
- How to turn back aging – mentally, physically and emotionally
- Why sunlight matters so much to your health
- Keeping sexuality alive as we age
- How to add simple movement back into your life
- Nutrition and supplements
- The role of perimenopause in how you feel and how you can embrace it in your life
For anyone interested in personal development and holistic wellness in order to thrive throughout your forties and beyond this is a must-read. Women in their thirties, forties and fifties will all be able to take something positive from this book. It covers a wide range of topics including mood, nutrition, supplements, sleep and sex to name but a few. It is a mix of scientifically backed guidance and personal stories. It’s a quick read and can be used continually as a dip in and out book. If you have an open mind and you want to define who you are in the next stage of your life, get reading!
Available at Amazon.